Dec 27, 2013 #21 K Kataro Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Feb 17, 2011 Messages 597 Reaction score 38 Location Arizona Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Nah I made these mixed frags for locals here. I got a frag that I will let grow out just to see how it look
Nah I made these mixed frags for locals here. I got a frag that I will let grow out just to see how it look
Dec 27, 2013 #22 R Rob&Gab unregistered View Badges Joined Feb 20, 2013 Messages 6,615 Reaction score 78 Location whitestone, Queens NY Rating - 0% 0 0 0 nice bud. cant wait too see shouldnt bee too long maybe 2months or so.
Dec 27, 2013 #23 cobraz Zoo Hunter View Badges Joined Sep 27, 2006 Messages 617 Reaction score 146 Location Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Nice Zoos and Palys everyone.
Dec 27, 2013 #24 revhtree Verified Admin Owner Administrator View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Reef Squad Partner Member 2024 Excellence Award RGB Photo of the Month Article Contributor R2R TV Featured Hospitality Award Article Administrator Black Friday Sponsor DIAMOND SPONSOR Industry Professional My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined May 8, 2006 Messages 49,253 Reaction score 98,071 Seller Rating 4 ★ Rating Count 2 Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Great thread idea!
Dec 27, 2013 #25 D DB9181 Community Member View Badges Joined Oct 12, 2012 Messages 58 Reaction score 0 Location Franklin Park, IL Rating - 0% 0 0 0
Dec 27, 2013 #26 numsie Active Member View Badges Joined Apr 7, 2012 Messages 218 Reaction score 20 Location Buffalo Grove, Il 60089 Rating - 0% 0 0 0
Dec 27, 2013 #27 numsie Active Member View Badges Joined Apr 7, 2012 Messages 218 Reaction score 20 Location Buffalo Grove, Il 60089 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Rastas!