• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa's, Zoa's, Zoa's - Great Prices!!!

Item Price
$10 - $175
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Do not hesitate to buy from the seller! I just received my order today and couldn’t be any happier. I will be a repeat buyer.
 
PMd, love the pictures
For what it’s worth. I just pick up 18 frags from seller and drove back home from our trip. They all made it alive and opened up beautifully. I highly recommend him. I am also talking to the seller so I can lock in another frag pack. But will have them shipped this time. Very well packaged the fist time so I feel %100 confident they will make the trip.
 
For what it’s worth. I just pick up 18 frags from seller and drove back home from our trip. They all made it alive and opened up beautifully. I highly recommend him. I am also talking to the seller so I can lock in another frag pack. But will have them shipped this time. Very well packaged the fist time so I feel %100 confident they will make the trip.
Thats always amazing to hear! Cant wait to snag bunch.
 
For what it’s worth. I just pick up 18 frags from seller and drove back home from our trip. They all made it alive and opened up beautifully. I highly recommend him. I am also talking to the seller so I can lock in another frag pack. But will have them shipped this time. Very well packaged the fist time so I feel %100 confident they will make the trip.
@serkel, it was great meeting you! Thanks again for the purchase and the positive feedback below!!! Definitely looking forward to working with you again!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top