“New” member

ZX6Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
73
Reaction score
108
Location
Wilmington, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all - I’m classified as a new member but created my account in 2012. Finally getting back into the hobby and was a bit disappointed my old posts were gone. I had to take down my old tank since I was moving around a lot.

I am cycling a 20g jbj aio right now and am excited to learn about all of the new stuff out there. Thank you to the community - you have already helped a returning member avoid some silly mistakes!

9B4DD17D-1FB2-4FBD-BFE1-EC830D8304D9.jpeg
 
Welcome back to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top