1 Pico TO RULE THEM ALL ( >0.5g )

Cool looking nano. I'm actually thinking of setting up a 2 gallon ric tank eventually. I'm slowly collecting a few species now.

Keep it up!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Ok, haven't done an update in a while due to getting back into the swing of things for school (who gives homework during the first month!? :/ )

Some changes have taken place.
-No more light (used the bulb for my desktop tank at my school)
-Moved tank on shelf next to window
-took out the ric. (wasn't doing so hot)

These pics are slightly out-dated (bout a week old) but will take more pictures when I get the time.
Stuff002.jpg

Stuff003.jpg

Stuff059.jpg


Random red cluster. You can see things moving so I assume baby mini-stars.
Stuff060.jpg


Stuff061.jpg


ric. now removed
Stuff062.jpg


Stuff063.jpg

Stuff064.jpg

Stuff065.jpg


this is a experiment of mine so any feedback you have is extremely helpful in trying to get this working.

Hope you like! :)
 
I like this tank!!!
 
Very cool. Topping that thing off must be the biggest pain in the world lol.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top