13.5 Evo Tank Build - Desk Tank

I got it, thanks
 
Today i added a Nero 3, and i have to say i LOVE IT!!!!!!
duuuude nice desk setup!!! I have been meaning to purchase a tank for my office desk and this is exactly what I had in mind. I LOOOVE NEROS. I own 4 nero 5's for my DT. great choice :D
 
Some Quick updates!

Coral List:

WWC og Bounce
Sunkiss Bounce
Godspawn Bounce
Blue Raven Blasto
Mummy Eye
Miami Chalice
CB Insano favia
Rainbow Cream Blasto
JF Crazy Fox Chalice
Orange Dream Bower
Holy Grail Micro
Sc Dynamite Chalice
Bazoka Joe Chalice
Radian Orange Chalice
Razzle Dazzle Yuma
Yellow Submarine favia
Starlord Mushroom
WWC Radical Rose Micro
Wolverine Favia
POTO Dead Orbit
Jack o latern
JF Burning Bananna
JF Topfuel Favia
Fasanation Favia
WWC Graft Cap
Iron Man Acan
JF Raja Rampage Chalice
Ultra Bleeding apple scoly
OG Jaw Breaker
WWC Looney tunes stylo
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5876.jpeg
    IMG_5876.jpeg
    237.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5875.jpeg
    IMG_5875.jpeg
    190.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5879.jpeg
    IMG_5879.jpeg
    177.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5877.jpeg
    IMG_5877.jpeg
    244.3 KB · Views: 47
Nice and clean! If you decide to buy a new light and keep the hood, have a look at the Fluval Marine Spectrum 3.0. I have it on mine and it fits in the opening on the lid. I'll find an old post of mine about it and put it here if you want me to. Just let me know!
Pe that link too please. Just setting up my 13.5
 
coming along very nicely... everyone needs one of these at their desks
Love it on my Desk, i am lucky enough to work from home all the time, so i bought a longer desk on purpose knowing i wanted a Evo on my desk. I have more into this little nano then most have in their large tank haha. But having all higher end equipment has made this tank amazing.
 
Pe that link too please. Just setting up my 13.5
The discussion begins at the bottom of this page and goes onto the next one:

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top