13.5 Evo Tank Build - Desk Tank

Attachments

  • 313E3928-E4A3-4898-BB4A-391B2EBDA13A.jpeg
    313E3928-E4A3-4898-BB4A-391B2EBDA13A.jpeg
    88.7 KB · Views: 94
@ForTheLoveOfCoral21 thank you ! I see a white line on both sides of the tank, where the honey comb was.

Is this some sort of glue or is it scratched ?

@Idech - I think it's just how the picture was taken. The tank has no scratches and no white lines, once i cleaned it up, it looks as if it was ever there. And i used just a regular razor, no issues, no scratches.
 
So, Got a ton of corals last night from two fellow reefers on here.

Fedex was SUPER late ( supposed to be by Noon, got here around 7 )

All corals came packed amazing from @Chad Chapman and @Flipsea87

I rushed to just acclimate and get them in. I have Reef Puddy and over the next few days will start placing then where i want to make it look more like a reef and less like a frag tank.
 

Attachments

  • image1 (5).jpeg
    image1 (5).jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 85
  • image0 (10).jpeg
    image0 (10).jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 80
So, Got a ton of corals last night from two fellow reefers on here.

Fedex was SUPER late ( supposed to be by Noon, got here around 7 )

All corals came packed amazing from @Chad Chapman and @Flipsea87

I rushed to just acclimate and get them in. I have Reef Puddy and over the next few days will start placing then where i want to make it look more like a reef and less like a frag tank.
I need to get friends like that. Lol
It’ll be awesome when they grow out
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top