1st Anniversary live sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

ORA Pearlberry Acro

Reg: $60 Sale: $30

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-024.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0025.jpg
 
Snipers be snipin. Great stuff Jason, I will be checking in and out all day and making a list up for the NJRC swap, LOL.
 
WWC Captain America Paly

Reg: $40 Sale: $25

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-025.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0026.jpg

 
New Release!!!!

Jason Fox Total Disaster Echinata

Reg: $80 Sale: $60

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-026.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0027.jpg

 
I had it in my cart. I thought once it was i had time I was wrong :(
 
BACK UP FOR SALE!!!!

Jason Fox Jack O Lantern Leptoseris

Reg: $400 Sale: $200

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-023.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0024.jpg
 
Jason Fox John Deere Leptastrea

Reg: $80 Sale: $40

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-029.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0030.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top