1st Anniversary live sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Jason, maybe put up 2 at a time. It'll give more people chances to buy
 
WWC Toxic Pie

Reg: $80 Sale: $50

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-030.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0031.jpg
 
Man my hubby is trying to get me out of the house. I am trying to drag it out and not go lol. I dont want to walk away from my computer
 
Rainbow Wellso

Reg: $175 Sale: $125

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-031.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

indo-031.jpg
 
Frag Farmer Red Stag

Reg: $60 Sale: $40

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-031.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0032.jpg

 
dang it , I wanted that red stag. Keep the sticks coming !!!!
 
Jason Fox Valetine's Cyphastrea

Reg: $60 Sale: $40

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-032.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0033.jpg
 
Jason Fox Christmas Chalice

Reg: $80 Sale: $40

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-033.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0034.jpg

 
Sorry, I thought I paid for this one with paypal. I saw it posted again so I checked it. I am happy, its paid for now :)
 
Jason Fox Red Hot Setosa

Reg: $60 Sale: $30

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-034.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0035.jpg

 
Sorry, I thought I paid for this one with paypal. I saw it posted again so I checked it. I am happy, its paid for now :)

Same thing happened to me. Problem with Paypal being linked? I even have an order confirmation email from Jason
 
Jason Fox Toxic Aculeus

Reg: $50 Sale: $35

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-035.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0036.jpg


 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top