1st Anniversary live sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Jason Fox Jokers Wild

Reg: $125 Sale: $60

Purchase: JF Jokers Wild

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0131.jpg

































 
Last edited:
Does anyone else's wife look at them like you are crazy during live sales or is it just mine....she keeps asking me what I am doing and why I am still looking at stuff and not buying.....sometimes I think they really don't get it.
 
<---is the wife. Not getting lucky tho, i get it to the cart and checkout then its gone! Very disappointing!
 
Nope, its the hubbys tank (i got it for his birthday a few years back.) I help out so i can get things i like and control how much gets spent.
 
Haha! My hubby is sitting right here next to me ooohhing and aweing at everything and cursing when we miss out :)
 
I think it helps to have the other halves involved, makes the money part not such a hassle....
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top