1st Anniversary live sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

WWC Toxic Pie

Reg: $80 Sale: $60

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-144.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0139.jpg



 
Jason, it's time to drop the price on that wellso to get it sold! lol
 
Jason Fox Aquaman

Reg: $90 Sale: $60

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-145.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0140.jpg




 
Anyone have any guesses as to how much you would have spent had you bought every offering since it began?
 
Jason Fox Biohazard

Reg: $400 Sale: $150

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-146.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0141.jpg





 
Anyone have any guesses as to how much you would have spent had you bought every offering since it began?

Not sure but the I know the IRS will be happy.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top