1st Anniversary live sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Last edited:
New Release!!!

Jason Fox Indonesian Galaxy

Reg: $125 Sale: $100

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-164.htm

Mother Colony:
indo-011-2.jpg


WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0160.jpg



















 
My 2 cents for what it's worth, most if not all these corals are sold before ever being posted/hitting R2R and/or website. Inside job? I've been watching this sale ALL day long and have been unable to buy anything! How are people buying these items so fast, impossible in my opinion. I've been going from website to R2R too, constantly. Total waste of time! Just saying.......
 
My 2 cents for what it's worth, most if not all these corals are sold before ever being posted/hitting R2R and/or website. Inside job? I've been watching this sale ALL day long and have been unable to buy anything! How are people buying these items so fast, impossible in my opinion. I've been going from website to R2R too, constantly. Total waste of time! Just saying.......

Wait till you see the shipping thread. We have no reason to play games. Many who have bought have posted. Sorry they are selling so fast.
 
My 2 cents for what it's worth, most if not all these corals are sold before ever being posted/hitting R2R and/or website. Inside job? I've been watching this sale ALL day long and have been unable to buy anything! How are people buying these items so fast, impossible in my opinion. I've been going from website to R2R too, constantly. Total waste of time! Just saying.......

I have on and off of this sale all day and I think I have purchased 7 items. Its no inside job. Maybe your internet is slow.
 
My 2 cents for what it's worth, most if not all these corals are sold before ever being posted/hitting R2R and/or website. Inside job? I've been watching this sale ALL day long and have been unable to buy anything! How are people buying these items so fast, impossible in my opinion. I've been going from website to R2R too, constantly. Total waste of time! Just saying.......

because people are buying them off the site, he loads them and then posts them on R2R, ppl are just refreshing his website so they can buy before it gets to R2R.
 
Jason Fox Toxic Waste

Reg: $200 Sale: $125

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-165.htm

Mother Colony:
ch-41-2.jpg


WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0161.jpg



















 
My 2 cents for what it's worth, most if not all these corals are sold before ever being posted/hitting R2R and/or website. Inside job? I've been watching this sale ALL day long and have been unable to buy anything! How are people buying these items so fast, impossible in my opinion. I've been going from website to R2R too, constantly. Total waste of time! Just saying.......

I got a few things it is like that on all live sales many people trying to get one item the fastest or lucky one gets it
 
Completely agree with K. Jason wouldn't set it up and not have it "legit". I haven't gotten everything I've had in the box...but most things worked out well.

Completely not a waste of time!
 
I have managed to get several from his actual site. No luck from this one here. Keep trying and good luck!
 
My 2 cents for what it's worth, most if not all these corals are sold before ever being posted/hitting R2R and/or website. Inside job? I've been watching this sale ALL day long and have been unable to buy anything! How are people buying these items so fast, impossible in my opinion. I've been going from website to R2R too, constantly. Total waste of time! Just saying.......
That is just not true. Ive been here all day and been able to get what I want. Just got to be fast.
 
My 2 cents for what it's worth, most if not all these corals are sold before ever being posted/hitting R2R and/or website. Inside job? I've been watching this sale ALL day long and have been unable to buy anything! How are people buying these items so fast, impossible in my opinion. I've been going from website to R2R too, constantly. Total waste of time! Just saying.......
It's not impossible. I've purchased a bunch today.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top