1st Anniversary live sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

fI got a few things. Be persistent. About an hour to go, let's see what you've been holding back Mr Fox!
 
I too have purchased several today, and have no prior links with Jason Fox. These are the very first high end corals I have ever purchased.
 
Tyree Setting Sun Monti Cap

Reg: $60 Sale: $40

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-166.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0162.jpg



















 
I'm in podunk arkansas and have gotten most of what I wanted to buy. J Fox is legit and does a great job. R2R is doing a great job. This is a hard thing to run and everyone is doing their best. Thanks.
 
If anyone haven't noticed, the wellso has a price drop. Someone buy it!
 
Tyree Setting Sun Monti Cap

Reg: $60 Sale: $40

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-166.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0162.jpg




















Got a cap! Now I want a grafted cap!
 
I have missed out on more than I have gotten, but I have been able to purchase my fair share :) just not that darn rainbow acro!
 
Strawberry Shortcake

Reg: $85 Sale: $65

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-167.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0163.jpg




















 
I too have purchased several today, and have no prior links with Jason Fox. These are the very first high end corals I have ever purchased.

Same here. I cant wait to get these beauties. I am so excited and have nothing that compares to what I have gotten today
 
Sale was 100% legit and awesome. I admit tho it must be impossible for some to grab one with a slower Internet connect.Thanks Jason for awesome sale!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top