30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

ARC Goldfinger
Sale $75

Mother Colony ARC Goldfinger ​
Goldfinger_Mother.jpg


​
I couldn't resist lol
 
I should probably invest in one of those too. Trying to find holes and cracks in my rock to jam them into before gluing them down is just a pain.
I’ve started to cut off the bits of the plug that aren’t encrusted with coral to save space... it’s getting ridiculous!
 
I should probably invest in one of those too. Trying to find holes and cracks in my rock to jam them into before gluing them down is just a pain.
Just ordered some eggcrate to make a cheap DIY one this morning
 
I recently found an old amazon gift card from last Christmas, made for a nice new 16 hole fiji one with the plug holders was the same as the card so worked out well
 
ABOUT 10 MINUTES LEFT TO POST AND LIKE
MEMBER BLACKLIGHT


black light.jpg



Spotlights are used to highlight things that are good. Blacklights are used to highlight things that are bad. For this game, we are highlighting the worst of us! Post your story of the stupidest thing you've done to your tank, get the most "likes", and win a $30 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!! One entry per person.
New accounts without meaningful content will not be counted.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top