30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Psst... vote for my black light story please :)
I saw the prettiest purple tang for a great price, bought it on sight. Took him home, acclimated, and everything was perfect. I went to sleep. Next morning I wake up, chaos. The purple tang has ick and velvet, and it beat my clownfish and blenny to death. The entire tank of coral is dead/dying and all the inverts are dead- tang was in copper water and I didn’t know. Harassed my ruby red dragonet so badly it jumped out of the tank and was crusty on the floor. Then the tang itself succumbed to the ick/velvet. Complete loss. :(
 
giphy.gif
 
What par and parameters does the RRC Splice like the best or what did you guys have this one at? Thanks for a killer deal on it.
Sorry that took so long. That's the risk of walking into the retail section during store hours.
With all the lights on the par is 700 right at the splice mother.

Quick photo with algae on glass but it’s about 5 inches from the surface under T5 and Reefbrite leds.
972919EB-A94E-458A-AD13-A0DBF2EEA433.jpeg
 
I’m just not fast enough for the $5 ones, I need a diversion!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top