30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Oh wow, I went to their website and was able to snag up a few that I had missed. Yeah for me!!
yes glad you found it... all of these corals are still available:

 
Mother Colony ARC Strawberry Spath ​
Strawberry_spath_mother.jpg



ARC Strawberry Spath
Sale $30


​
 
idk you could maybe win the raffle by spending less on all the $10 frags then the cost of a hg but then could still lose by random number generators and the odds going against you.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top