- Joined
- Apr 4, 2020
- Messages
- 6,572
- Reaction score
- 11,122
- Location
- Houston
- What state or country do you live in
- Texas
I’m at 0 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Even I won some and I'm not aloud to participate. Get your act together and go get some $5 frags!!!Lol you mean people are getting them? Man am I unlucky I think everyone one her but me has?
as the healing class officer, noI feel like I'm back in a WOW raid and need to ask for a bio break!![]()
You buying coral todayI feel like I'm back in a WOW raid and need to ask for a bio break!![]()
ah, i got all the way to the very last step button spinning on that bloodshot
Maybe when u get your software upgrades You could ask for better jokes?! LolYou know, if you think about it, any frag can be a $5 frag. For instance, a $60 frag is a $5 frag that has a $55 handling fee.

mmmmm i like itmore $5 action?

