- Joined
- May 21, 2020
- Messages
- 643
- Reaction score
- 755
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
It occurs to me that shipping is about the same amount I spend on gas to get there, but it is worth it to stare at all the pretty tanks.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It occurs to me that shipping is about the same amount I spend on gas to get there, but it is worth it to stare at all the pretty tanks.
I want that!!!Lets also not forget about the Holy Grail Giveaway... For every coral you buy you get another entry! Plus as an added bonus....win one of Cody Bots games today and get 1 extra entry! This is the Holy grail being given away in this graphic!
![]()
That’s a chance I’d be willing to takeProlly woulda been a $5 DOA if it’s that beat up!
Definitely worth it!It occurs to me that shipping is about the same amount I spend on gas to get there, but it is worth it to stare at all the pretty tanks.
$1500 MURDER PARTYTBH my tank is so small the Hg would kill everything else![]()
Completely justifies buying a bigger tankTBH my tank is so small the Hg would kill everything else![]()
Well, I may be wrong, but isn’t it just the mesenterial filaments from the mouth that do the damage?TBH my tank is so small the Hg would kill everything else![]()
couple different ways I could take that...I think i need a new keyboard after this sale.
Nope, it’s the tentacles themselves... they swing around and kill whatever they touchWell, I may be wrong, but isn’t it just the mesenterial filaments from the mouth that do the damage?
Somebody needS to manufacture new f5 buttons to sell after these live salesI think i need a new keyboard after this sale.
I had a torch get pushed over by a mexican turbo and half kill a ninja gaiden faviaWell, I may be wrong, but isn’t it just the mesenterial filaments from the mouth that do the damage?
Ah ok, I was thinking of other LPS like Acans then I guess.Nope, it’s the tentacles themselves... they swing around and kill whatever they touch
Get one of those silicone keyboard cover things!Somebody needS to manufacture new f5 buttons to sell after these live sales

