30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

TBH my tank is so small the Hg would kill everything else :D
 
Lets also not forget about the Holy Grail Giveaway... For every coral you buy you get another entry! Plus as an added bonus....win one of Cody Bots games today and get 1 extra entry! This is the Holy grail being given away in this graphic!

holy-grial (2).gif
I want that!!!
 
Getting back in the game in 5-10 minutes.....so u best all grab what u can now.

I’ll be hunting for a few $5 treasures like that Jolt from yesterday.
 
NEW GAME
WHEEL OF FORTUNE

Wheel of fortune 2.gif


Alright, it's time for round two of Wheel Of Fortune! I will remove one letter every few minutes. The first person to post the correct answer in this thread will win FREE SHIPPING FROM ARC FOR THIS LIVE SALE!!! One guess per person, per letter that's exposed.

AND DON'T FORGET!!! In addition to the free shipping, the winner will also win an additional entry into the grand prize raffle for an OG HOLY GRAIL TORCH!!!



Here's the puzzle that we will be solving:

1 - Nothing.JPG
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top