30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

WWC AOI
Sale $26

Long Lash Eagle Eyes
Sale $10

​
​
im gonna make yellow eye lashes be trendy!!

066E00EA-846B-4F11-9D78-57D73642BBE5.jpeg
 
please don't include any cost in my box arc i could end up thrown out of the house
Man what do you do for a living just curious I could buy a torch for that price but not sure I could ever make the jump to do it
 
I’m trying to watch my cowboys and buy corals at the same time.... might have to decided between the two... sorry cowboys!
 
Make boxes for RR donelly I don't make poop I work in a sweat shop but idc cus I know what makes me happy. Most recent we made boxes for apple phone returns, and like 2 mil for Aetna.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top