Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think it is time for me to get a mandarin. I can see pods crawling all over the rockwork in my tank with the naked eyegot the red stick lets gooo! my mandarin gonna be sittin pretty when he comes across this thing
It's so awesome I got green female mandranI think it is time for me to get a mandarin. I can see pods crawling all over the rockwork in my tank with the naked eye
My nephew and both brother n laws do the firefighter thing but my nephew also has a tree business on his off days and is doing very wellHaha the firefighter/paramedic budget doesn't allow for that haha.
I’m trying to watch my cowboys and buy corals at the same time.... might have to decided between the two... sorry cowboys!
right? lol but i got a much bigger frag than the 5$ but still lollol the 5 dollar ones always happen with what people were really looking for right after they got it
I work for the second largest building supply company in the world CEMEX I make ok money my wife makes all the money with our dog grooming and boarding businessMake boxes for RR donelly I don't make poop I work in a sweat shop but idc cus I know what makes me happy. Most recent we made boxes for apple phone returns, and like 2 mil for Aetna.
I got one last night. Real happy about that oneGot my dragon soul! now just for 3 more 5$ corals!

