30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Haha the firefighter/paramedic budget doesn't allow for that haha.
My nephew and both brother n laws do the firefighter thing but my nephew also has a tree business on his off days and is doing very well
 
To put in relative terms that coral cost me about two weeks of work. So I'm no money bags;)
 
I’m trying to watch my cowboys and buy corals at the same time.... might have to decided between the two... sorry cowboys!

Well.....as if the Cowboys weren't toast already.......QB now done for the year!!
 
lol the 5 dollar ones always happen with what people were really looking for right after they got it
right? lol but i got a much bigger frag than the 5$ but still lol
 
Make boxes for RR donelly I don't make poop I work in a sweat shop but idc cus I know what makes me happy. Most recent we made boxes for apple phone returns, and like 2 mil for Aetna.
I work for the second largest building supply company in the world CEMEX I make ok money my wife makes all the money with our dog grooming and boarding business
 
I’m just here for the laughs and fun my iPhone can’t keep up with the computers I try but no luck so far still fun
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top