30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Spooky Scary Psammo
Sale $8

ARC Electric Astreopora
Sale $20

​
​

idol.jpg
How much is the golden Cody statue
 
Out of curiosity, what does a torch like that look like under white light?

I snapped you a couple shots with just the Metal halides on and turned off the Reefbrite LEDs. The Todd's Torch is still a super Brite green color in white light. The orange torch's don't look as amazing without the blue LED's help. They all get a little limp when I turn the flow off for photos.

Two in the middle are the Todd's that were in this sale.
IMG_0587.jpg


A farther back shot. Orange glow stick it kind of pointing to them.
IMG_0576.jpg



It's tough getting top down shots with the halides on as their reflection gets in the way.
 
I Love the ARC
I snapped you a couple shots with just the Metal halides on and turned off the Reefbrite LEDs. The Todd's Torch is still a super Brite green color in white light. The orange torch's don't look as amazing without the blue LED's help. They all get a little limp when I turn the flow off for photos.

Two in the middle are the Todd's that were in this sale.
IMG_0587.jpg


A farther back shot. Orange glow stick it kind of pointing to them.
IMG_0576.jpg



It's tough getting top down shots with the halides on as their reflection gets in the way.
Awesome can't wait to get mine Thank You ARC!
 
We will be doing the raffle for the Holy Grail Torch just a few minutes after the sale tonight... Still plenty of chances to get entered! Every coral you buy no matter the price will give you another slot in the raffle!

Also the biggest spender gets $500 off their order!

This is the Torch!

holy-grial (2).gif
 
Shoot, I was trying for those lashes but y’all are quick on me! Slow down guys!
 
GAME REMINDER
RAIDERS OF THE LOST
ARC



indiana.gif





It's time to go on another adventure!!! Help Indiana Jones find the ARC Of The Covenant and escape with your life! Over the next 45 minutes, random icons will be posted with the coral. Whenever the ARC Of The Covenant is posted, the 16th comment that says "I love the ARC" wins a $30 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!! You can post as many times as you want, but only the 16th will be the winner!

IN ADDITION, the winner will also receive another entry into the GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE FOR AN OG HOLY GRAIL TORCH!!! In the event that the winner has previously won a prize, he will be given a choice of which to keep. Whichever one he doesn't pick as his prize will be given to the runner up, or in this case, the 17th commenter!
GOOD LUCK!!!

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top