Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
lol whyWhy did the nulcear plant build an aquarium next door?
Because Stone Cold said soWhy did the nulcear plant build an aquarium next door?

you know i would, but im in a hobby where my eyes get to stare at heavy blue light for hours on endReminder to everyone out here with their eyes glued to their screens; give your eyes a break look at an object 10 20 30 feet away and blink a couple of times
Tom & Jerry Stylei can't blink, I have tooth picks taped to my eye lids...

To put all of its nuclear fission.......![]()
btw fission-fish in.... fine il open that bottle of wine.To put all of its nuclear fission.......![]()
We've got a few hours left to go!I'm guessing I am a little late to this party arent I?....
![]()
Frustratingthank you shop pay for not popping up when i needed you!

