30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I got all weighed down by pumpking and chili during the steeler game. Water for me the rest of tonight
 
Dangerous game lol
giphy.gif
 
Question on the Angry Bird. ?Par?
It's at the same level as the Splice so 700 par for 3 hours peek. 4 hours of maybe 500 par and then 10 hours of blue reefbrites at maybe 100 par.
 
totally
 
It's at the same level as the Splice so 700 par for 3 hours peek. 4 hours of maybe 500 par and then 10 hours of blue reefbrites at maybe 100 par.
the store link in your profile returns a 404
I think only shop.areefcreation.com is working to get into your storefront at the moment
 
What sorta flow do u have on the torches i have them on short pulse they seem to like the swaying

Pretty high flow for the torches. they really sway. Borderline too much. At least in the grow out tank. Show tank has a little less flow on the torches.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top