30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Mother Colony ARC Goldfinger ​
Goldfinger_Mother.jpg



ARC Goldfinger
Sale $45


​
 
WOW bloodsuckers sucked like bloood
 
I love the ARC
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

YOU WERE THE 16TH COMMENTER TO COMMENT "I LOVE THE ARC"!!!
("I LOVE ARC" WAS NOT THE CORRECT PHRASE AND DOESN'T COUNT)

However, you already won today, so you will get the choice between two identical prizes. Per the rules, the prize that you do not chose will go to the person that commented "I love the ARC" after you. That person is @rb3 !

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
 
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

YOU WERE THE 16TH COMMENTER TO COMMENT "I LOVE THE ARC"!!! ("I LOVE ARC" WAS NOT THE CORRECT PHRASE AND DOESN'T COUNT)

However, you already won today, so you will get the choice between two identical prizes. Per the rules, the prize that you do not chose will go to the person that commented "I love the ARC" after you. That person is @rb3 !

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Yeee!
 
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

YOU WERE THE 16TH COMMENTER TO COMMENT "I LOVE THE ARC"!!!
("I LOVE ARC" WAS NOT THE CORRECT PHRASE AND DOESN'T COUNT)

However, you already won today, so you will get the choice between two identical prizes. Per the rules, the prize that you do not chose will go to the person that commented "I love the ARC" after you. That person is @rb3 !

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Wow thank you!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top