some of the stankest dank in the tank!Yeah they bringing out the chunky frags tonight
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
some of the stankest dank in the tank!Yeah they bringing out the chunky frags tonight
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!I love the ARC
Yeee!WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
YOU WERE THE 16TH COMMENTER TO COMMENT "I LOVE THE ARC"!!! ("I LOVE ARC" WAS NOT THE CORRECT PHRASE AND DOESN'T COUNT)
However, you already won today, so you will get the choice between two identical prizes. Per the rules, the prize that you do not chose will go to the person that commented "I love the ARC" after you. That person is @rb3 !
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Wow thank you!WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
YOU WERE THE 16TH COMMENTER TO COMMENT "I LOVE THE ARC"!!! ("I LOVE ARC" WAS NOT THE CORRECT PHRASE AND DOESN'T COUNT)
However, you already won today, so you will get the choice between two identical prizes. Per the rules, the prize that you do not chose will go to the person that commented "I love the ARC" after you. That person is @rb3 !
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
cool little lps with long and angry sweeperswhat is this galaxea that keep poppin up? this one is new to me...
If you can make a seperate island for it away from other corals, get itwhat is this galaxea that keep poppin up? this one is new to me...
Very beautiful corals. But sends out long sweepers 
If you can make a seperate island for it away from other corals, get itVery beautiful corals. But sends out long sweepers
![]()

