30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

wow did we just go 3 pages of spam ?
 
The Master Yodas are amazing looking. Just don't trust my tank is ready for that yet. Any thoughts on when you felt your tanks are ready for decent SPS even?
Just slowly try some higher end sticks, currently I’m at a Walt Disney so I’m pretty confident in my acro abilities. Try to aim for something. So if you want a tenius, get some cheaper tenius. Buy cheaper mille if you want a really expensive one etc :)
 
giphy.gif
 
At least I got the frag
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top