30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Huh, I guess I miscounted.
Edit: yup. I did. Someone snuck an “uno!” In there that threw me off.
There were two posts before the 16th that were not the correct phrase. For instance, @Cell decided to go with "UNO", as opposed to "ARC rocks".
 
Anacropora did very well for me :) fast grower and was very forgiving of water quality. I got some frags from a friend so they got tossed into the tank the same day the tank got water in it! Wouldn’t recommend, but they never flinched at all.
Agreed. My first were the monti digi and an electric lemon anacropora and both are doing great, so I recently started adding acros and milles.
 
giphy.gif
He honey-potted you!
 
is the shipping purchase required before purchasing coral? Im sure its been asked but I just hopped on...
 
Anacropora did very well for me :) fast grower and was very forgiving of water quality. I got some frags from a friend so they got tossed into the tank the same day the tank got water in it! Wouldn’t recommend, but they never flinched at all.

"Friend"

Cuz, where's my shout out?
 
i purchased a shipping box, if i don't win anything does it just get refunded?
 
is the shipping purchase required before purchasing coral? Im sure its been asked but I just hopped on...
I would recommend buying it ASAP so that you can secure your delivery date. There are only a certain amount for each day that's available. If you end up not getting any coral at the end then pm me and I will get your money refunded :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top