Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have some from ARC that have done really well for me. Love themUtter Chaos. CHA-CHING![]()
Yes. You can pm me if that happens and we will get it taken care of.i purchased a shipping box, if i don't win anything does it just get refunded?
I would recommend buying it ASAP so that you can secure your delivery date. There are only a certain amount for each day that's available. If you end up not getting any coral at the end then pm me and I will get your money refunded![]()
thank youYes. You can pm me if that happens and we will get it taken care of.
I need those as well. Lol.I have some from ARC that have done really well for me. Love them
is local pickup an option?thank you
Gift cards will be sent out after the live sale for use in future purchases. I believe we will have another live sale in December, so you're starting with more or less free shipping next time@Cody1 Can the gift card I won be used in this live sale? how does it work?

thanks!!!Gift cards will be sent out after the live sale for use in future purchases. I believe we will have another live sale in December, so you're starting with more or less free shipping next time![]()

