30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

can you show some torch corals you will have for the sale. thanks
Sure,
Here are a few

Dragon Soul
OCT-1469.jpg


Salty's Torch
OCT-1490.jpg


TCK Master Torch
OCT-1503.jpg


ARC Dragon Tamer Torch
OCT-1507.jpg


Hellfire Torch
OCT-1481.jpg
 
Repping Upstate New York! I am from Syracuse but I have been out to the store a few times!
 
OG UFO Micromussas
OCT-1525.jpg
OCT-1526.jpg

Are these going to be more expensive than the ones you had last sale? Just wanna make sure I can afford one of these before I go through with the sale and wait for it.
 
Oh you could snip off just one little frag of that for the sale!
 
Unfortunately we have no Chalices in this sale. But we have some nice ones cooking that we will have soon.
This is one that's in the vault.

HolyShitBalls.jpg

That’s insane. Love those colors.

Think this one‘S frags will be Available this year?
 
How many HG torches are you going to have on this sale? I'm hoping to snag one.
 
Are these going to be more expensive than the ones you had last sale? Just wanna make sure I can afford one of these before I go through with the sale and wait for it.

These two Micros should fall in line with the ones we've sold in the past. I believe both frags are going to be $300 and are about in line with the ones we've sold in the past. I think they are about 12 polyp frags. The last sale we had this 8 polyp frag for $200.00. https://shop.areefcreation.com/products/ls-aug-812617b?_pos=1&_psq=og&_ss=e&_v=1.0

We have two more grow out pieces that will get cut soon for the next sale. We like to let them heal a couple months and start growing before offering them.
 
How many HG torches are you going to have on this sale? I'm hoping to snag one.

I was hoping to have 2 to sell and one to give away like last time. But they grow so fast that all the single grow out pieces are ready to be cut again. It really is amazing how quickly the OG Grail grows.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top