30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

GAME REMINDER
PLINCORALO




Let's get it started with my take on the classic Plinko game! Choose which coral you think the Plincoralo puck will land on and you will be put into a raffle with the other correct guessers for a $100 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!! Post your guess in this thread!

You can guess up until 5 minutes before the start of the sale, and the winner of the raffle will be announced shortly after. One guess per person. New accounts without any meaningful post history will not be counted.


In addition, every coral used for this games will be for sale this weekend!!!


Watch the video to see your choices or look below!


ARC POINSETTIA POLYPS

poinsettia polps.jpg




ARC PACMAN FAVIA
pacman favia.jpg



ARC HALLEY'S COMET CYPHASTREA
Halley's Comet Cyphastria.jpg



ARC FIREWORKS

firework.jpg



OG HOLY GRAIL TORCH
Holy Grail Torch.JPG




ARC MASTER YODA
master yoda.jpg

 
ARC HALLEY'S COMET CYPHASTREA

Obviously cuz I scored this one last sale
 
Hey guys I’m new here but I’m really excited about this sale! I hope you’ll bare with me while I figure it out?! got any tips for the newbie?
Hey Chloe welcome to R2R from up here in Amarillo! I'm pretty new to this forum as well but I have been through quite a few live sales this past summer. I think the best word of advice I can give is have your browser save your CC info and dont think twice about pulling the trigger on something you want. Need to be fassssssst!! Good luck!
 
ARC POINSETTIA POLYPS
 
Are you guys able to add the size towards the torches please? I was recently in another live sale with another store a couple weeks ago and they “didn’t” want to add the size towards the torches. Which ended up being an expensive overpriced torch
 
GAME REMINDER
PLINCORALO




Let's get it started with my take on the classic Plinko game! Choose which coral you think the Plincoralo puck will land on and you will be put into a raffle with the other correct guessers for a $100 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!! Post your guess in this thread!

You can guess up until 5 minutes before the start of the sale, and the winner of the raffle will be announced shortly after. One guess per person. New accounts without any meaningful post history will not be counted.


In addition, every coral used for this games will be for sale this weekend!!!


Watch the video to see your choices or look below!



ARC POINSETTIA POLYPS
poinsettia polps.jpg




ARC PACMAN FAVIA
pacman favia.jpg



ARC HALLEY'S COMET CYPHASTREA
Halley's Comet Cyphastria.jpg



ARC FIREWORKS
firework.jpg


OG HOLY GRAIL TORCH
Holy Grail Torch.JPG




ARC MASTER YODA
master yoda.jpg

 
Inquiring minds want to know...just how hungry is Codybot's tang today?
 
Did you happen to dig up any Monet Madness frag's by chance @A Reef Creation? :D
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top