30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I swore I wouldn’t buy anymore corals from a live sale for a while after last weekend, but the zoas are amazing already purchased a shipping box and two zoas.
 
So how does one go about becoming a doctor of alligators?
Very carefully. Actually it’s a play on names from when I was in the Navy. I was a hospital corpsman (medic) in the Navy for 20 years and others on ship called us Doc. My last ship was an amphibious warship, or a Gator Freighter, took Marines to the battle for amphibious landings. Just took the two and put them together for GatorDoc.
 
Very carefully. Actually it’s a play on names from when I was in the Navy. I was a hospital corpsman (medic) in the Navy for 20 years and others on ship called us Doc. My last ship was an amphibious warship, or a Gator Freighter, took Marines to the battle for amphibious landings. Just took the two and put them together for GatorDoc.
"amphibious warship" sounds so freakin cool.
 
Dang I was waiting for that HG torch. I was driving the mrs and didn’t even get a chance. Oh well.
 
ok now i can go shower since i won't be spending a g
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top