- Joined
- Jan 22, 2020
- Messages
- 956
- Reaction score
- 1,019
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
One day....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
is local pickup an option?
I have seen a lot of different live sales and hands down ARC drops the hottest $5 frags in the game!!!Nope. I thought it might have been a gag on their part, but it wasn’t. A single head of dragon soul torch was up for $5. Insane deal.
I can attest to that WD, OP and Space glitter goni for me in past salesI have seen a lot of different live sales and hands down ARC drops the hottest $5 frags in the game!!!

