30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

i used to love this place in westmont L&F i live to far now
 
Codybot is gamesmaster.
 
yea some good thin crust sausage and I'm happy :p
 
@A Reef Creation How about a game for those new tanks ? Old tanks had their chance with the old corals. Show some love for newbie reefers :)
Minus that one game, you're just as qualified to win as anyone else! I've got plenty more games for everyone this weekend so stick around, snag some great corals, and win some prizes!!!
 
Codybot is gamesmaster.
at your service.gif
 
NEW GAME
PICTURE THIS

1.JPG


It's time to introduce a brand new live sale game! This game is called Picture This and is pretty simple to play. I will post an image of a person, place, or thing, but the picture is covered by hundreds of white tiles. I will slowly delete them, and the first person to correctly identify who or what the images is will win a $30 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!! One guess per person, per round of revealing.


GOOD LUCK!!!
 
Mint Green Goni
Sale $25

RRC Marvin the Martian
Sale $80

​
​
FOR THOSE THAT DON'T HAVE A RR MARVIN THE MARTIAN

This is hands down one of my favorite corals in my tank. Very bushy and vibrant. I HIGHLY recommend y'all snag up one of these beautiful frags!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top