30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Alright, a couple people got it. Y'all are too dang good! I expected it to last MUCH longer!

Georgia_Aquarium_Jan_2006.jpg


So as y'all noticed, there's a bit of a debate as to who said the correct answer first.

We talked it over as a team as to who was first. Technically, @cshouston was the first person to say the correct answer. @Gokulnath Kanagaraj actually said Georgia and Aquarium in a post before cshouston, but it was cluttered and mentions other guesses as well.

Having said that, @A Reef Creation has been so generous as to settle the debate by awarding both participants a $30 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!!

MAKE SURE TO THANK RANDY, THE OWNER OF ARC, FOR LOOKING OUT FOR BOTH OF Y'ALL!!!
First time ever, I have won something online. Thank you so much :)
 
We need a rich billionaire to get us some whale sharks too.

Seriously. It’d be a horrible investment, but if I had Bezos’ wealth, I’d totally build a 6 million gallon aquarium on my property like the Ocean Voyager. Think of the jobs I’d create! ;Pompus
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top