30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

You could rent a room with a wall of the Aquarium next to you.
Or just book a stay at this hotel. Wonder how much it costs? It would be so creepy to sleep there at night....

hotel.jpg
 
The tv show showed crazy it was to build.
 
Or just book a stay at this hotel. Wonder how much it costs? It would be so creepy to sleep there at night....

hotel.jpg
No worse than a night dive! Nothing scarier than a moray bigger than you are deciding that you are a great place to snuggle up when you can’t see in more than just the beam of your flashlight
 
No worse than a night dive! Nothing scarier than a moray bigger than you are deciding that you are a great place to snuggle up when you can’t see in more than just the beam of your flashlight
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the technical term for night diving is "nightmare fuel".

I would LOVE to scuba dive one day. Night diving would send me into convulsions from anxiety.

nightmare fuel.gif
 
I got on earlier today and started and account with arc, but didn't pick a shipping module.Ive been off for a couple of hours and got back on and won a coral.Went through the checkout process and it never ask me about shipping.I got a confirmation email and shows not shipping cost.Not sure what to do now.Do I go buy a shipping module now or what.First time on a live sale.Sorry for the confusion
 
I got on earlier today and started and account with arc, but didn't pick a shipping module.Ive been off for a couple of hours and got back on and won a coral.Went through the checkout process and it never ask me about shipping.I got a confirmation email and shows not shipping cost.Not sure what to do now.Do I go buy a shipping module now or what.First time on a live sale.Sorry for the confusion
Just buy a shipping module and should be good
 
I got on earlier today and started and account with arc, but didn't pick a shipping module.Ive been off for a couple of hours and got back on and won a coral.Went through the checkout process and it never ask me about shipping.I got a confirmation email and shows not shipping cost.Not sure what to do now.Do I go buy a shipping module now or what.First time on a live sale.Sorry for the confusion
Just buy a shipping module, I did the same.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top