Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Or just book a stay at this hotel. Wonder how much it costs? It would be so creepy to sleep there at night....You could rent a room with a wall of the Aquarium next to you.
No worse than a night dive! Nothing scarier than a moray bigger than you are deciding that you are a great place to snuggle up when you can’t see in more than just the beam of your flashlightOr just book a stay at this hotel. Wonder how much it costs? It would be so creepy to sleep there at night....
![]()
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the technical term for night diving is "nightmare fuel".No worse than a night dive! Nothing scarier than a moray bigger than you are deciding that you are a great place to snuggle up when you can’t see in more than just the beam of your flashlight
Just buy a shipping module and should be goodI got on earlier today and started and account with arc, but didn't pick a shipping module.Ive been off for a couple of hours and got back on and won a coral.Went through the checkout process and it never ask me about shipping.I got a confirmation email and shows not shipping cost.Not sure what to do now.Do I go buy a shipping module now or what.First time on a live sale.Sorry for the confusion
Just buy a shipping module, I did the same.I got on earlier today and started and account with arc, but didn't pick a shipping module.Ive been off for a couple of hours and got back on and won a coral.Went through the checkout process and it never ask me about shipping.I got a confirmation email and shows not shipping cost.Not sure what to do now.Do I go buy a shipping module now or what.First time on a live sale.Sorry for the confusion

