- Joined
- Nov 23, 2017
- Messages
- 72
- Reaction score
- 171
- What state or country do you live in
- Nevada
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Her name is Stormi! If it were a boy I totally would’ve named him RemyIs his/her name Ratatouille ?
Whats the human beings to pets ratio in your house ?A sampling of the babies![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Many many many to 4... 7 fish tanks too! Got a gerbil, dog, turtles, breeding pair of leopard geckos, I raised a duck and he still comes by from time to time, I rescued a rabbit and she still lives in the yard even though she’s technically free and can easily leave but we feed her so ig she doesn’t want to, plus my mealworm and anole cultures!Whats the human beings to pets ratio in your house ?![]()

