30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

My two old Great Danes

6E408C0F-2C53-40E6-BA2A-FAECCAF4138E.jpeg
 
Whats the human beings to pets ratio in your house ? :p
Many many many to 4... 7 fish tanks too! Got a gerbil, dog, turtles, breeding pair of leopard geckos, I raised a duck and he still comes by from time to time, I rescued a rabbit and she still lives in the yard even though she’s technically free and can easily leave but we feed her so ig she doesn’t want to, plus my mealworm and anole cultures!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top