30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Now that we're back, can I get a master bower
 
So, as my rules say, you can only win one prize per day.

One prize per live sale or per day? One for the entire live sale kind of kills half the fun of sticking around and being active in the thread which is why the games exist, no?
 
Just wait for clarification.
 
3.JPG
 
One prize per live sale or per day? One for the entire live sale kind of kills half the fun of sticking around and being active in the thread which is why the games exist, no?
Yeah I know what you mean. I started with that rule, so I need to stick with it.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top