Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So, as my rules say, you can only win one prize per day.
Sorry, it's one per person ;ShyHold on, I thought you said one prize per day
hopefully ARC will be generous and ship me the bigger of the two frags if no one buys the 2nd one at the end of the live sale. Fingers CrossedIf you put them together would they then be called a whole?
Lionfish??
may have to buy a second splice
Yeah I know what you mean. I started with that rule, so I need to stick with it.One prize per live sale or per day? One for the entire live sale kind of kills half the fun of sticking around and being active in the thread which is why the games exist, no?

