30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

GAME ANNOUNCEMENT!!!


I spoke with Randy and here's what we are going to do for ALL of the games today. In addition to the scheduled prizes today for each event, we will be adding A SINGLE ENTRY INTO THE GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE for every game winner as well!!!

So, per the game rules I posted on Friday, you can play and win multiple games, but you can only keep one prize. In the event that someone wins a second prize, they pick which one they want to keep, and the other prize goes to the runner up of the event where the second prize was won.

This way, the people that won yesterday can still play and win something new today, plus it gives everybody else the chance to win as well.
 
Screenshot_20201011-142655_Chrome.jpg

I mentioned how fast the TNT grew earlier. This was it when I got it. Was about an inch across.

20201011_142732.jpg

This is it now, about two months later and a little over 3 inches across.
 
Screenshot_20201011-142655_Chrome.jpg

I mentioned how fast the TNT grew earlier. This was it when I got it. Was about an inch across.

20201011_142732.jpg

This is it now, about two months later and a little over 3 inches across.
That totally encrusted frag in front of it is an ARC master Yoda
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top