Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I WAS DISTRACTED BY THE UTTER PEACE!GET IT @footgal’

The white lights doesn't do justice to that coral![]()
I mentioned how fast the TNT grew earlier. This was it when I got it. Was about an inch across.
![]()
This is it now, about two months later and a little over 3 inches across.

That totally encrusted frag in front of it is an ARC master Yoda![]()
I mentioned how fast the TNT grew earlier. This was it when I got it. Was about an inch across.
![]()
This is it now, about two months later and a little over 3 inches across.
Yeah, i do whites for a couple hours in the middle of the day because the fishes seem to be more active. Would be all blues all the time if not for keeping Hot Rod and the crew happy.The white lights doesn't do justice to that coral![]()

