30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Still upset w my CC causing me to miss the dragon soul earlier.
Yeah, my card blocked me yesterday and again today about an hour ago. I called them and told them I would be making several online purchases today in hopes that it won’t happen again (today at least)
 
3 - U.JPG
 
Can someone school me on torches? I was in the hobby about 10 years ago and SPS sticks were the go-to. I still love acros and can't seem to get into the torches; but they seem to be pretty sought-after these days. Are they hard to keep? Slow growing? What causes the high $$$ price? Not knocking them, just curious.
 
I wonder if card would be quicker to pay than paypal. Paypal seems to take a bit to load up.
 
Can someone school me on torches? I was in the hobby about 10 years ago and SPS stick were the go-to. I still love scros and can't seem to get into the torches; but they seem to be pretty sought-after these days. Are they hard to keep? Slow growing? What causes the high $$$ price? Not knocking them, just curious.
Slow growing, importing was restricted for a while, look great under the right amount of flow, and relatively low upkeep compared especially to sticks.
 
Can someone school me on torches? I was in the hobby about 10 years ago and SPS sticks were the go-to. I still love acros and can't seem to get into the torches; but they seem to be pretty sought-after these days. Are they hard to keep? Slow growing? What causes the high $$$ price? Not knocking them, just curious.

supply and demand = $$$
 
The indo ban didn't help and reefs are dying doesn't help
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top