Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Dam I knew the end was Van Halen I couldn’t figure out the reatLEGENDARY GUITARIST EDDIE VAN HALEN
I’m not buying corals for a bit so I was RACKING my brain trying to figure out the first two words. The last three were obvious.idn who your are @cshouston but you have by far a higher iq than most of us. Lol
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!LEGENDARY GUITARIST EDDIE VAN HALEN
Just to make sure does the runner up then have to write .... Legendary Guitarist Eddie Van Halen.@Cody1 since the game yesterday was split between two winners, I can just forfeit that one. I was mainly after the extra contest entry.
That works perfectly fine with me. I'm shocked y'all got it so quickly though. Y'all are insane!@Cody1 since the game yesterday was split between two winners, I can just forfeit that one. I was mainly after the extra contest entry.
Once the last three were obvious, the first two were easier to narrow down. That Y helped a lot. I wish I could go on the real Wheel or Jeopardy sometimes. My ex-girlfriend’s brother in law went on Jeopardy once and won a few days.That works perfectly fine with me. I'm shocked y'all got it so quickly though. Y'all are insane!
AS FIRST RUNNER UP AFTER SOMEONE THAT ALREADY WON, YOU WILL RECEIVE THEIR PRIZE FROM YESTERDAY.LEGENDARY GUITARIST EDDIE VAN HALEN

