30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Codybot is so sad right now.
 
LEGENDARY GUITARIST EDDIE VAN HALEN
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Winner Gif Van Halen.gif



FINAL.jpg
 
kinda looks like the big winner on jeopardy forgot his name but with those crazy shades
 
@Cody1 since the game yesterday was split between two winners, I can just forfeit that one. I was mainly after the extra contest entry.
Just to make sure does the runner up then have to write .... Legendary Guitarist Eddie Van Halen.
 
@Cody1 since the game yesterday was split between two winners, I can just forfeit that one. I was mainly after the extra contest entry.
That works perfectly fine with me. I'm shocked y'all got it so quickly though. Y'all are insane!
 
That works perfectly fine with me. I'm shocked y'all got it so quickly though. Y'all are insane!
Once the last three were obvious, the first two were easier to narrow down. That Y helped a lot. I wish I could go on the real Wheel or Jeopardy sometimes. My ex-girlfriend’s brother in law went on Jeopardy once and won a few days.
 
LEGENDARY GUITARIST EDDIE VAN HALEN
AS FIRST RUNNER UP AFTER SOMEONE THAT ALREADY WON, YOU WILL RECEIVE THEIR PRIZE FROM YESTERDAY.

CONGRATULATIONS ON A $30 GIFT CARD!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top