30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I won a contests last sale hoping I can win one this sale also few things I want but low on funds non pay week
 
Yes. Do not try to melt your coral together. As if it really needs to be said.
 
Speaking of games....
five minutes.gif
 
Can you post link for the corals that are still available I’m on my phone and haven’t stand a chance against the computers
 
Can you post link for the corals that are still available I’m on my phone and haven’t stand a chance against the computers
 
no matter what i do it still makes me enter a security code for purchases enven though ive already bought sturff
 
Started an 8 day vacation 5oday from work and my birthday is Tuesday so drinking some wine to celebrate now if I can win a contest woukd be amazing lol
 
Sorry, why the images in the bottom left again?


We did a contest where the 16th person to post after seeing the Raiders Arc of the Covenant icon post would win a prize.

Now the bots just seem to be posting icons to get more "ARC love."

I expect icons to appear, but there is no contest I'm aware of, but then again that's not my department.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top