30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Some high value pieces still out there but the hg was 1499 alone
 
giphy.gif

Missed the obvious gif
 
Just wondering. How will the HG torch be drawed again?
Every coral that you purchased has a SKU next to it. I will do a random number generator for 1-1588 to select the winning number. Check to see if any of your SKUs match (you got an email with this info when you purchased your coral). If they match, then you're the winner!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top