30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Every coral that you purchased has a SKU next to it. I will do a random number generator for 1-1531 to select the winning number. Check to see if any of your SKUs match (you got an email with this info when you purchased your coral). If they match, then you're the winner!!!
Ahh. Got it.
 
somebody tell me the secret to winning corals..i keep refreshing the page and then 5 min later the page has corals on it
 
Is that like the ratta tat tat kind?
yea the tommy version.. from my lfs in tinely park ... never been to tank it easy even tho live in chicago.. a bit late to that trend..
 
giphy.gif
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top