30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Well I have two vaca days left guess I will be using one on oct. 22 , Thanks ARC looking forward to my new fire! :)
 
I told myself I would be upgrading to a bigger build if I won..... uh oh...
im curious if you dont mind but what was the coral that got you the win? hahaha
 
Thanks Randy for having us at Coral Websites be a part of your sale! We had a blast and I hope all of y'all did as well! Hopefully everyone was able to get in on some of Cody Bots games, they aren't easy to put together and we are proud to have him as part of the team... just got to get him some software upgrades!!! Till the next sale, stay safe and take advantage of that 30% off!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top